Wednesday 7 May 2014

Product Of The Month

Hi everybody!
And I hope you have enjoyed your first weekend of May !!!!
Today, I will rewind the clock back a little bit into April to discuss my favourite product of April.
My product of the month, or shall I say products of the month for April is actually the New Raspberry Range by The Body Shop.

I have done Product Of The Month blog posts for the last few months and all of the posts were featuring makeup products. I thought I would switch it up this time, although I do have my choice of favourite makeup items in April, and do skincare as it is quite different. Also, I am quite a big fan of skincare products myself.

It is definitely no surprise that I am absolutely in love with The Body Shop's products. I think my insane love for The Body Shop came from when I was still in my late teens, about 17 or 18 and working in one of The Body Shop outlets in town. It was one of my first, if not my first job that had anything to do with beauty which obviously sparked my interest.

Raspberry Range
  • Raspberry Shower Gel (£4.00)
  • Raspberry Body Butter (£13.00)
  • Raspberry Eau de Toilette(£8.50)
  • Raspberry Body Scrub (£12.50)
  • Raspberry Lotion (£8.00)
I was lucky enough to be given the whole set of the Raspberry Range products to test it out and I must say I love each and every one of them. I think my favourite would have to be the Raspberry Body Butter but that is just my personal taste, and it might have something to do with my addiction to moisturise my skin all the time. I also find the Raspberry Body Scrub does a really nice job at exfoliating the skin and the texture is quite unique. The Early Harvest scent of the Raspberry Range is so beautiful and perfect for spring time as well. Its very fresh and quite light, not too overpowering but just perfect.

Raspberry Shower Gel
This soap free shower gel contains raspberries picked early in the season to preserve their freshness. It has a sweet seasonal scent.



Raspberry Body Butter
The rich and creamy body butter is this season's must-have for silky smooth skin. It contains raspberries picked early to preserve their freshness and Community Fair Trade shea butter.



Raspberry Eau de Toilette
Adore Early Harvest Raspberry? Wear this season's must-have eau de toilette. Ideal for layering with other products in the Early Harvest Raspberry Range.



Raspberry Body Scrub
This exfoliating body scrub extract and has a gorgeously jammy texture. It leaves skin feeling softer and smoother.



Raspberry Body Lotion
This lightweight body lotion contains raspberries picked in the early season to preserve their freshness. This season's must-have for hydrated skin, leaving it smooth and moisturised.




-The Body Shop

The products of the Raspberry Range really does what it claims to do and I have enjoyed making full use of it throughout the month of April and hopefully throughout the next few months as well. Do comment below sharing your favourites from the Raspberry Range by The Body Shop if you have tried any of the products listed above. Also don't forget to check out my other social media sites. If you are interested in more Product Of The Month blog posts, then do check out my last one on The Chocolate Bar Eyeshadow Palette by Too Faced. Have a great day !! Xx

Twitter: @jessieashleyyy
Instagram: @fashion_jessie
Email: jessicashleyyy@gmail.com

To purchase products from the Raspberry Range, click here
To check out my last Product Of The Month post, click here



No comments:

Post a Comment