Tuesday 3 June 2014

Nutribullet Review

Hi everybody!

When I started this blog, I initially intended for it to be a beauty, fashion and lifestyle blog. So today, I will be focusing more on the lifestyle aspect. This blog post, as you can tell by the title is about the Nutribullet. If you have never heard of it or seen one before, it is basically a juicer/ blender. Although having said that, the Nutribullet actually works in a way where it does not blend nor does it juice, but it EXTRACTS. It is brilliantly designed in a way where it keeps all the nutrients in raw ingredients and fully breaks down these ingredients in order for it to be consumed.





I wouldn't say that the Nutribullet is one of the cheaper kitchen appliances that I own but it is one of the better investments that I have made. This is because I love making my own smoothies almost everyday for breakfast, or even snacks. Before purchasing the Nutribullet, I have used just an ordinary blender which works perfectly fine in my opinion and it does the job well. However, a few of my mates had started talking about the Nutribullet therefore I decided it was only best that I went and did some research on it as it really caught my attention. I found out that many people have started using the Nutribullet and I discovered a long list of benefits and pros about the Nutribullet. Personally I find that it has worked very well for me so far and I have been using it constantly for about a month and a half. I haven't really done massive trials with the Nurtibullet but I usually only use it for everyday smoothies which consists of ingredients like frozen berries, frozen bananas, almond milk, ice and pretty much only basic smoothie ingredients.

Breakdown of the Nutribullet:-
  • Extractor blade - breaks through tough seeds, thick stems and skin)
  • Miling blade - flat blade for grinding herbs and chopping nuts
  • Power base - power source
  • 3 cups in different sizes

As you can see, the Nutribullet has well thought out elements designed such that maximum nutrients are kept and you will not be throwing away the nutritious parts of your ingredients. This means there is minimum hassle and I find that it really makes a massive difference as I don't spend time peeling or chopping of stems etc. Honestly, I love it because for someone who is as lazy/"busy" as I am, all I have to do for a perfect smoothie is throw all of my ingredients into the cup and blend for less than a minute and I'm good to go. Cleaning up is also very easy and convenient as all of the remaining residues and leftover bits gets washed away extremely quickly and with zero fuss which is a bonus.

With my purchase of a Nutribullet, I also got a user guide and recipe book as well as a pocket nutritionist and all of it has been very helpful and informative. I actually was very inspired by the recipe book and with the risk of sounding too over-optimistic, I do think that using the Nutribullet more often and with a little extra research, I can hopefully branch out to more unique tasting smoothies with different ingredients (hopefully ones with more greens) as I am way too attached to my ordinary fruit and berry smoothies. With that said, I will be uploading another blog post tomorrow about some of my favourite smoothie recipes that have stuck with me for the longest time so do look out for that.

If you are at all interested in buying a Nurtibullet, then I do recommend it and I got mine at Argos for £99.99 in the standard grey colour. Also, do check out my other social media sites when you get the chance, I will leave a list of them below. I hope this blog post and it has been hopefully helpful or informative. I did a tonne of research on the Nutribullet and I found that I was very interested in knowing what real users thought of it and so I thought this would be a good blog post for those of you out there if you are still on the fence about buying it. However, I do want to point out that although I recommend it and have gone on about everything good about the Nutribullet, I only speak from my thoughts and opinions and this is just based on my preference. If you would like to know more about the Nutribullet then there will be a direct link below as well as a FAQ page on the Nutribullet that will hopefully clear your doubts. I hope you have enjoyed this blog post and once again, do remember to look out for my smoothie recipe blog post that will be uploaded tomorrow.

Have a great day ! Xx

Twitter: @jessieashleyyy
Instagram: @fashion_jessie
Email: jessicashleyyy@gmail.com

To know more about the Nutribullet, click here
FAQ about the Nurtibullet, click here
To purchase the Nutribullet through Argos, click here



No comments:

Post a Comment