Monday 17 February 2014

The Body Shop's Vitamin E Overnight Serum-In-Oil

Hi everybody!
So as you can probably tell if you read a lot of my blog posts, that I am a really big fan of The Body Shop. I literally go crazy over the deals that they have to offer and the new products that they bring in. I have used countless of products from body butters to hand creams and even makeup products like brushes and lipsticks, and I am a supporter of their charitable projects. I have to say 90% of the time, The Body Shop does not fail to satisfy me.

One of the latest, if not the latest skincare product by The Body Shop is the Vitamin E Overnight Serum-In-Oil. I recently purchased the facial oil and I have been loving it ever since.





I have to admit that I am a particular way when it comes to moisturising my skin and hydrating my skin. I do suffer from a mixture of dry and oily skin therefore I tend to take moisturising as a very important step in my skincare routine.

An aromatic, pre-moisturiser treat for the skin to boost moisturisation, nourish the skin when used as part of a daily regime. Absorbs quickly into the skin to leave it feeling soothed, silky-smooth and perfectly prepared for your daily moisturiser.  - The Body Shop

Firstly, I quite like the scent of the oil as it is not too strong and I find it slightly calming. I also have noticed that my skin tends to look more plump after applying the Serum-In-Oil. It makes my skin look and feel healthier and more hydrated during the day as well. One of my favourite things about  the product is that it doesn't stay above your skin and it does a really good job at absorbing into the skin quickly. I do not have to sit around waiting for it to dry which I love and that gets major thumbs ups from me.

The main purpose of this oil is basically to replenish and recharge the skin overnight. So if you are like me and you do a lot of running around during the day or you are always busy and tend to be stressed out then this will make sure that your skin does not show it.

I have now added the Overnight Serum-In-Oil into my night skincare routine as it is so easy to use and the results are amazing. I honestly don't think I can find a flaw in this product except that it does have a slightly steep price tag for a serum oil of this volume of product but when it comes to oils, a little does go a long way and it will last you awhile provided you apply it according to the instructions. And like I mentioned before, the results are worth it. You can purchase a 15ml bottle of the Overnight Serum-In-Oil at about £11. I got mine at one of The Body Shop outlets around my area but you can purchase it online now here.

Please do feel free to share your opinions on the Overnight Serum-In-Oil if you have tried it out. I will recommend this to anyone who suffers from dry skin especially with the cold and dry weather outside. Don't forget to check out all of my other social media sites and I will talk to you guys soon ! Xx

Twitter: @jessieashleyyy
Instagram: @fashion_jessie
Email: jessicashleyyy@gmail.com

Get the Vitamin E Serum-In-Oil here.



No comments:

Post a Comment