Saturday 15 March 2014

Online Shopping: Spring Clothing Haul

Hi everybody!
So I have just had one of the busiest, most stressful month due to work datelines and all of that good stuff. I also have been having very long days at the office and running around getting things done therefore I have not had free time to do the essential therapeutic shopping trips. I then decided that it was only right to treat myself to some good purchases but as I was too cozy in my bed to hit the streets, I decided to make full use out of technology and purchase a few things online instead. I love online shopping especially during times like these as it is just such easy, convenient shopping and you get the same satisfaction as you would, but without carrying heavy bags of shopping through busy streets and Undergrounds.

I thought it would be a good idea to write this blog post as I do have some free time on my hands, and also because I have never done a haul on this blog before so it just seemed like the perfect opportunity. I only got a few cheeky items from my favourite websites and some of them, intact all of them I find are really good for spring and we all know that spring is coming really soon so I am really happy with them.

Starting with Topshop, because I have not been in Topshop for awhile and also because it is one of my favourite stores/online stores ever, I bought a little more than I should have or normally would.

Stripy Lolly Runner Shorts

I have tried runner shorts from Topshop in the past, and I know it is still really cold outside these days but I love these for cozy warm days and nights at home. Plus these are so cute with little colourful lolly patterns on top of black and white horizontal striped printed shorts.





Product code: 14T02BLK
Price: £14.00
Colour: Black
Link: http://www.topshop.com/en/tsuk/product/clothing-427/shorts-448/stripy-lolly-runner-shorts-2587684?bi=41&ps=20

Floral-Embellished Shorts

I like these shorts for nights out maybe with some sheer leggings during spring time or just as they are during warmer days. These shorts has really pretty black, slightly shiny floral embellishments along the sides and bottom of the fabric that I think adds a nice touch to spice up some plain black shorts.




Product code: 36R10EBLK
Price: £50.00
Colour: Black
Link: http://www.topshop.com/en/tsuk/product/clothing-427/shorts-448/floral-embellished-shorts-2705396?bi=61&ps=20

Cities Tri Marl Sweat

If you know me, you would know that I absolutely love comfy jumpers and this one is amazing because it is in a beautiful pastel coral, perfect for spring and it has names of 4 cities printed in white, London, New York, Paris, Milan.




Product code: 04W07FPPK
Price: £24.00
Colour: Pale Pink
Link: http://www.topshop.com/en/tsuk/product/new-in-this-week-2169932/style-steals-2631841/cities-tri-marl-sweat-2678032?bi=21&ps=20

Lace Long Sleeve Playsuit

I think playsuits are so cute and this one is perfect as I can wear it for nights out along with some sheer leggings and it won't be too cold as there are long sleeves. I also think the lace is such a nice touch and it just lifts the playsuit.




Product code: 36P31EBLK
Price: £50.00
Colour: Black
Link: http://www.topshop.com/en/tsuk/product/clothing-427/playsuits-jumpsuits-2159081/lace-long-sleeve-playsuit-2461598?bi=41&ps=20

Tile Print Pom Pom Vest

This is a light crop top style, loose thin fabric top. I really like it for hotter days and I do plan on going on holiday somewhere in late spring or so and I hope to make use of it then or hopefully sometime soon. I love the tile/aztech-like printed black and white pattern as well.




Product code: 04T27FBLK
Price: £14.00
Colour: Black
Link: http://www.topshop.com/en/tsuk/product/clothing-427/tops-443/tile-print-pom-pom-vest-2675010?bi=101&ps=20

Pom Pom Vest

Incredibly similar to the previous item, if not the same. Its basically the exact style of top but this one is a lot more laid back with a really nice peachy pink colour that goes well with spring days and it has little pom pom fabrics going down the arm holes and neckline. As you can tell, I love this style of tops and I think it would look amazing with some shorts or disco pants.




Product code: 04U06FPNK
Price: £12.00
Colour: Pink
Link: http://www.topshop.com/en/tsuk/product/clothing-427/tops-443/pom-pom-vest-2698133?bi=61&ps=20


Next is Boohoo !

Becky Dark Base Floral Kimono

This is another purchase for my holiday or when it gets warmer. I think it is just such a nice outerwear to keep slightly warmer in spring time. This kimono has a fringed bottom with fairly medium sized red/coral flowers as patterns.




Product code:azz32677
Price: £20.00
Link: http://www.boohoo.com/restofworld/clothing/new-in/icat/new-in/becky-dark-base-floral-kimono/invt/azz32677

Sally Porcelain Print Box Pleat Skater Skirt

Again, this would be perfect on holiday, maybe to a beach as this dress is just amazing for the hot weather. It has quite a basic front with a flattering A line and the back is a showstopper that I quite like. The skirt is a white base with different shades of blue and violet floral patterns.




Product code: azz31866
Price: £12.00
Link: http://www.boohoo.com/restofworld/clothing/new-in/icat/new-in/sally-porcelain-print-box-pleat-skater-skirt/invt/azz31866

Sofia Basic Swing Crop Vest

Here's another crop top style of item. I think this would be perfect on a hot summer day with some high-waisted or denim shorts but I plan to make it work in spring time or on holiday somewhere warmer. This top is available in black(which is what I chose), hot pink and white.




Product code: azz32120
Price: £8.00
Link: http://www.boohoo.com/restofworld/clothing/tops/icat/new-in/sofia-basic-swing-crop-vest/invt/azz32120


Moving on to ASOS !!
Asos had a 25% off dresses which only added to my excitement to purchase more items. I must say I was pretty disciplined and only got 2 cute, essential LBDs, little black dresses.

ASOS Premium Skater Dress In Bonded Velvet

This little black dress is something quite different and I definitely do not have anything like it in my closet at the moment. It is full velvet with a quilted style pattern which is absolutely amazing and definitely caught my eye.




Product code: 376594
Colour: Black
Price: £41.00
Link: http://www.asos.com/ASOS/ASOS-Premium-Skater-Dress-In-Bonded-Velvet/Prod/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=3375560&cid=13499&sh=0&pge=4&pgesize=36&sort=-1&clr=Black

New Look Petite Long Line T-Shirt Dress

I think T-shirt dresses are so versatile and you can really get away with wearing it at any time of the year. It is also flattering on almost all body shapes and sizes and it is the perfect staple clothing item one can have. This one is just basic black with a crew neckline.




Product code: 453217
Price: £12.99
Colour: Black
Link: http://www.asos.com/New-Look-Petite/New-Look-Petite-Longline-T-Shirt-Dress/Prod/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=3889567&cid=4177&sh=0&pge=1&pgesize=36&sort=-1&clr=Black


And that concludes my online haul for today. I would like to point out that I actually bought these items over a number of days and not just in one go. I also only purchased them a few days back therefore the items are not physically with me at the moment. I do hope that you have enjoyed going through my online haul. Blogging about these items is really getting me excited for spring and I am excited for hopefully sunnier days and higher temperatures. Do comment below sharing your recent purchases for spring time and do check out all of my other social media sites as well.

Have a great day all ! 

Have you checked out my latest Product Of The Month blog post on the YSL Flower Crush Blush Palette ?

Twitter: @jessieashleyyy
Instagram: @fashion_jessie
Email: jessicashleyyy@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment