Saturday 6 September 2014

Product Of The Month

Hi everybody!
It has been awhile...

Firstly, VERY IMPORTANT NEWS, I have recently started my own hashtag which is #jessthedream - I wanted to make it a pun of "just the dream" but using my name - hope you guys get my sense of humour, maybe not. Therefore I would like you guys to share with me anything you want to whether it be your meals, ootd, makeup looks etc. I hope to get a little interaction thing going, so I will be checking on the hashtag regularly.



I do apologise for the absence of updated blog posts. I am not one to give excuses but this month has been absolutely insane for me. To give all of you an update, if you are interested, I have been on holiday with my family to France and it was an amazing trip and it was really nice to be with them and South of France was gorgeous. It reminded me of everything I love about summer and I enjoyed it a whole lot as we laid on the beach, got a little tan, walked the streets and soaked in the picturesque sceneries. I then went back to France, but a different state this time, with my best friend for an even that we had to attend. I enjoyed this trip as well, as it came as quite a surprise for me because I didn't think that I could make it to France. However, I was a very nicely, given a few days off work therefore it was just the ultimate sign from the universe and I went and had an amazing time. Everything is happening really quickly and now my job has taken over my life as September is actually one of the busiest months in our calendar. I seem to have dedicated my life to my job, as you know, I am a complete workaholic. I don't have complaints about that but it does mean that I don't have as much time to do the things that I love anymore- blogging, chill time, shopping, the list goes on. Again, I am sorry that I have not been posting new things lately. What really makes me sad is that I had so many things planned out and I really got into making those plans happen although I knew very well, that I was going to be super busy. I thought I could manage it all but that has not really happened.

Moving on, it is a new month, and a new season. If you are living in the Southern hemisphere, I believe it is currently spring time, which I am slightly jealous of. However, for the rest of us, we have come to autumn! Which, I am so excited for. I will be doing many exciting bits this autumn and I do have a fair few ideas planned out and ready to go so hopefully all goes well and everything works out according to plan.




Now that we have cleared all of that out, the Product Of The Month that I have chosen for August is the Urban Decay Ink For Eyes Precision Eye Pen in the colour Perversion. Besides the name, which sounds a little rude, I absolutely love this product. It is by no means a new product in the world of beauty and makeup but I bought it a few months ago and recently this is the only eyeliner that I have been grabbing. I bring it everywhere with me, it stays in my makeup bag whether I am going across the country, or on holiday or to work.

Basically it is a liquid eyeliner pen. Putting on eyeliner, perfectly neatly with a wing and all sorts everyday is definitely not my forte. I try my best but this eyeliner makes the job so much easier especially when you are in a rush or need to do your makeup quickly. I find that it dries nice and quickly after application which stops it from smudging. I have experienced walking 10 minutes straight under UK rain one day without an umbrella or shelter of any sort but my eyeliner was completely fine. Yes, I did do a minor touch up after that but it proved to me how waterproof and long lasting it can be. It felt almost as if I was the playing the main actress in a movie strutting down the streets under pouring rain but still looking flawless and picture perfect. I got my UD Ink For Eyes from House of Fraser for £15.00.




I hope you have enjoyed this blog post and do comment below sharing your favourite product for August or post a picture of it on Instagram using the hashtag #jessthedream. Also, check out my other  social media sites if you get the chance. Last month, I did my Product Of The Month on the Bobbi Brown Creamy Lip Colour and I will leave a direct link to that below if you are interested in that.

Have a great day ! Xx

Twitter: @jessieashleyyy
Instagram: @fashion_jessie
Email: jessicashleyyy@gmail.com

Check out my last Product Of The Month blog post here


No comments:

Post a Comment