Friday 8 August 2014

Song Of The Week #6

Hi everybody!
This song is one that I discovered recently and I just thought it has such an amazing message and I do think that it is so important to get this through to so many people out there, including myself so for this week's Song Of The Week, I have chosen

Try- Colbie Caillat



I think this song is brilliant and very relatable to me, and I am sure, to so many other girls out there. We all have our insecurities and parts of ourselves that we would change in a heartbeat given the opportunity. In this song, it is said that we do not always have to be the person everyone else wants us tone, but be 100% genuinely true to ourselves. The somewhat harsh reality is put in a sweet and delicate way through the beautiful grace of the song. I was already way into the song, but having watched the video, I was completely sold. Give the song a listen if you have not already and remember to check out my other social media sites. Have a great day! Xx

Twitter: @jessieashleyyy
Instagram: @fashion_jessie
Email: jessicashleyyy@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment