Saturday 5 July 2014

Product Of The Month

Hi everybody!

Well, we have come to that time of the month again where we bring out the ol' favourites that we've been using, to share and blog about them. This Product Of The Month post will be about the Soap & Glory Supercat Carbon Blsck Eyeliner Pen. I am a fan of Soap & Glory for many things, including body lotions, body butters and exfoliators but I never thought that I would be sat here, on my blog raving about Soap & Glory makeup.


"Featuring our unique INKJET colour release & Gloss-Fix finish to give a rich and intense colour. The foolproof marker tup creates two looks - Fine point for a natural look or thick edge adds a dramatic flash! Uses long lasting, long wear pigments plus a high percentage of carbon black for intense colour release." - Soap & Glory


Liquid eyeliner is definitely my definite go to for night outs makeup looks and for special events. However, I have been trading in the coal/pencil liners for this Supercat liner as application is convenient and the product is very lightweight. Also, this product is foolproof as it does not budge for anything. It is perfect for events when there might be tears or even for everyday makeup looks. I honestly where this liner for a good 10 hours without reapplying as it still looks fresh and beautiful all day long. I only use a very thing line for my everyday look but will build it up a little more when I need to for more of a dramatic/smokey look.






I highly recommend this product to anyone and everyone out there looking for a good liquid liner including beginners as the tip makes it very easy to use. I like putting a tiny bit of matte black eyeshadow right on the liner to make it last that much longer and I find it works very well. I was also thinking of trying the Thick & Fast Super Volume Mascara by Soap & Glory as well and who knows, that could be my next Product Of The Month. I got my Supercat liner for £6.00 at the Soap & Glory counter.

Don't forget to check out my other social media sites as well and comment below sharing your favourite product for the month of June. I have also reached 400 flowers on Instagram very recently which is incredible for me and I am very thankful so if you would like to check out my Instagram account then I have left my username below. Have an amazing weekend everyone! Xx

Twitter: @jessieashleyyy
Instagram: @fashion_jessie
Email: jessicashleyyy@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment