Saturday 1 February 2014

Song Of The Week #2

Hi everybody!
I am back for another Song Of The Week blog post!
This, I am really excited about because I have been obsessed with it for the entire week.

Feelin' Myself - Will.I.Am ft. Miley Cyrus, French Montana and Wiz Khalifa



Before I start, I would like to let all of you know that I have made the decision that this Song Of The Week blog posts will NOT be going up every week. This is because I want this blog to mainly be about beauty and fashion and I would not want it to be "swallowed" by the Song Of The Week blog posts going up every week. I apologise if this has disappointed any of you but believe me, I will update it regularly and this blog series will CONTINUE.

With that said, lets get on with it!

This is purely based on my love for this song and I do understand if not everybody is a fan of this song. The only reason that I am so in love with it is because I heard it playing on the radio the other day and it literally got stuck in my head which led on to me memorising the lyrics and bringing out my inner rapper. If you have not heard it, do check it out and let me know what you think of it in the comments or reach me at any other of my social media sites ! Xx

Twitter: @jessieashleyyy
Instagram: @fashion_jessie
Email: jessicashleyyy@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment