Thursday 30 January 2014

Product Of The Month

Hi everybody!
As it has come to the end of January now, I thought it would be great to share with all of you, a product that I have been loving throughout the month.

It is no other than the Naked 3 Eyeshadow Palette by Urban Decay. I have been meaning to blog about this palette for so long but managed to put it aside as I wanted to feature it in this Product Of The Month blog post. If you have read the beauty edition of my Christmas Wish List blog post from my Countdown2Christmas blog series last year then you would know that I was actually thinking of getting it for myself as I was, and still am, really obsessed with it. However, thank god I did not purchase it for myself as I received it as a Christmas present which I am obviously very thankful and grateful for.


The packaging is a metal tin packaging, similar to the Naked 2 palette which I find to be very practical as it is easy to clean and keep clean.


This palette also comes with four sampling primer potion is Original, Eden, Sin and Anti-Aging.


12 shades of rose/pink eyeshadow colours with a good mixtures of matte and shimmery shades
From the left: Strange, Dust, Burnout, Limit, Buzz, Trick, Nooner, Liar, Factory, Mugshot, Darkside, Blackheart




The brush: Dual-ended eyeshadow brush - blending and flat








This is the breakdown of the shades in the palette 

♥ Strange - it is a matte, very pale pinky shade, perfect highliting shade 



♥ Dust - lovely shimmery pale pink



♥ Burnout - a quite peachy pink satin shade



♥ Limit - matte rose pink



♥ Buzz - rosy pink with tiny glitters



♥ Trick - copper shimmery pink shade



♥ Nooner - matte taupe



♥ Liar - shimmery mauve



♥ Factory - a warmer brown-pink



♥ Mugshot - satin taupe with shimmer



♥ Darkside - deep taupe 



♥ Blackheart - deep espresso brown with rose sparkle



All in all, I think this is an amazing palette, all the colours are wearable for everyday looks or even nights out. You can definitely go for a simple look with some of the lighter, more natural colours towards the left or middle of the palette. I think Limit, Nooner, Liar and Factory are really good everyday colours. If you would like a smokier eye look then definitely Blackheart, Darkside, Mugshot and even Trick are the ones to go for. The colours are really pretty and flattering on the eyes no matter what eye colour you may be and I also think this will get me wearing more pink toned eyeshadows and pink-smokey eyes.

The quality of these eyeshadows are definitely up to standard and as usual, Urban Decay never disappoints. It does have a really nice consistency and it applies like a dream.

As I am sure many of you, if not all of you have already read multiple blog posts on this palette, I do appreciate you taking the time to read mine as well. If you have not picked it up already, do check it out and I highly recommend this palette to anyone who loves pinky-neautral tones for the eyes. I have  been loving this palette all throughout January and I have a feeling I will continue to love it in February and throughout spring as well. 

Don't forget to check out all of my other social media sites and do leave a comment below sharing your views on the palette. If you would like to check out my Christmas Wish List blog post, there will be a link below as well. Have a great day all ! Xx

Twitter: @jessieashleyyy
Instagram: @fashion_jessie
Email: jessicashleyyy@gmail.com

Check out the beauty edition of my Christmas Wish List blogpost here.



No comments:

Post a Comment