Friday 21 March 2014

Song Of The Week #3

Hi everybody!
So I have not done one of these in quite awhile and I am really excited to share this one with you so lets get on with it!

All Of Me - John Legend




I have been in love with this song for the past few weeks actually so I thought that it was only right for me to add this into my Song Of The Week posts. The lyrics are amazing and it really tells a story. John Legend did a wonderful job with this one as the song really brought out a lot of strong emotion that is incredibly relatable. From his wide range of vocals to the piano background, this song has quickly become one of my favourite songs of all time. Not surprisingly, this has been on replay no matter the time of day or night. The music video is pretty sweet too with a fairytale happy ending. So go check that out and give the song a listen as well if you have not done so already. Don't forget to check out my other social media sites and feel free to comment below sharing your thoughts and opinions on the song or video.

"You're my downfall, you're my muse. My worst distraction, my rhythm and blues.."

Have a good one ! Xx

What is your favourite song of the week?

Twitter: @jessieashleyyy
Instagram: @fashion_jessie
Email: jessicashleyyy@gmail.com

Previous song of the week post: http://jessieash.blogspot.com/2014/02/song-of-week-2.html
Previous blog post on Pretty In Pink Perfection: http://jessieash.blogspot.com/2014/03/pretty-in-pink-perfection_19.html



No comments:

Post a Comment