Sunday 6 July 2014

Song Of The Week #5

Hi everybody!

Yes, we have come to another Song Of The Week blog post because I just could not resist. This week, I have chosen

Chandelier by Sia


It is a little more on the electronic pop genre of music. I enjoy this song very much and honestly I have been putting it on replay for countless of trips to and fro from work which is basically the cause of my obsession with this song. Check out the music video if you have not already, at least once. I got a little freaked out by the video to begin with but grew to like it so much more after a few watches. I was told once by a friend that the girl dancing in this  video is actually only 11, which surprised me as she dance so maturely and gracefully.

Like I said, Chandelier is more on the electronic pop side but if you are not the biggest fan of electronic pop music then I suggest you give the cover of Chandlier by Madilyn Bailey a listen as she puts a little more of a vocalist's twist on the song.



Personally, I love both versions equally as much but everyone has their own opinion so if you would like to, share which version you prefer in the comments below. Don't forget to check out all of my other social media sites as well.

Have a great day everyone ! Xx

Twitter: @jessieashleyyy
Instagram: @fashion_jessie
Email: jessicashleyyy@gmail.com




No comments:

Post a Comment