Tuesday 1 July 2014

Florals Florals Florals

Hi everybody!

Not even a year ago, if you looked in my closet, noticeably you would find that I have very little floral printed pieces of clothing. I wouldn't say that it is because I dislike floral prints but I guess I was never really the biggest fan of the cheerful, spring-like patterned prints. However, trends have changed in a spand of a year and I still remember pulling out the couple of classic floral spring dresses that I own around this time last year. Today, florals have taken over my closet and I cannot get enough of it. I have also been enjoying the new floral-trendy pieces that don't make me feel too much like a 12 year old flower girl at a beach wedding but it still has a little edge to it. I find that I don't just stop at shopping for for floral dresses but I also look oufor tops, trousers, shoes and art. Yes, you read that right, ART. I like having little tumblr-like pictures and quotes places around my room and recently I find myself getting a lot of floral art. Here are more floral prints varying from staple clothing pieces to headbands and beautifully designed nail arts.












































































I hope you have enjoyed browsing through some of my most favourite floral items and maybe create a new found love for floral trends. Please check out my other social media sites as well and have a great day ! Xx

Twitter: @jessieashleyyy
Instagram: @fashion_jessie
Email: jessicashleyyy@gmail.com



No comments:

Post a Comment