Monday 20 October 2014

Lush Haul + Autumn Bath Essentials

Hi everybody!

I hope you are all doing well this week, as you might know I have just made my way back home quite recently after a fairly long working season for Fashion Month. Now that everything seems to get a little bit more under control and not too crazy, I decided to treat myself to a nice shop around during the weekend. After stumbling into Lush and purchasing almost the entire shop (jokes), I decided to share with all of you my bath essentials for autumn. I thought this is the perfect time to do this blog post as autumn has arrived and the weather outside is getting a lot colder which means that it only makes sense to sit in a lovely bath more often. Personally, I find a relaxing warm bath at the end of a crazy, stressful, cold day one of the many simple pleasures in life. However, a bath is only a bath until the you set the mood for a lovely pamper style evening. So today, I will be sharing with you everything I love for a nice bath in the autumnal weather.

LUSH HAUL

Bath Bombs:-

  • Granny Takes a Dip (£3.35)
  • Space Girl (£2.35)
  • So White (£3.50)
  • Father Christmas (£3.50)
Bath Melts:-
  • You've Been Mangoed (£3.35)
  • Floating Island (£4.35)
  • The Melting Snowman ( £2.35)
  • Dreamtime (£3.35)
Bubble Bars:-
  • Magic Wand (£5.25)
  • Candy Mountain (£2.75)
  • Sparkly Pumpkin (£3.50)
Other Products:
  • Honey Trap Lip Balm
  • Cosmetic Warrior Face Mask
  • Oatflix Face Mask

BATH ESSENTIALS

LUSH
Candy Mountain


Granny Takes A Dip


Melting Snowman


Magic Wand


Floating Island

THE WHITE COMPANY
White Christmas


Fireside Votive


White Lavender Bath Milk


SOAP AND GLORY
Flake Away Body Polish


Hand Food Hydrating Hand Cream

YANKEE CANDLES
Autumn Wreath



Juicy Peach


Christmas Cookie


Cinnamon Stick
JO MALONE
Green Tomato Leaf


I seem to only appreciate baths during the autumn/winter seasons therefore my bath essentials include quite a number of Christmas themed items. During the rest of the year, I am definitely more of a shower person. As you might also be able to tell, I do go quite crazy over candles because I think it definitely sets the mood, and the smell of candles reminds me that we have come to the end of the year which never fails to put me in good spirits.

Comment below sharing your favourite bath time/pamper evening products and check out my other social media sites which I will leave down below. Have a great day everyone! Xx

Use the hashtag #jessthedream on Instagram sharing your favourite bath essentials

Twitter: @jessieashleyyy
Instagram: @fashion_jessie
Email: jessicashleyyy@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment