Saturday 4 October 2014

Product Of The Month

Hi everybody!

We have once again, come into a new month in the calendar which means only one thing and one thing only... Product Of The Month time !!

Before we get into that, I would like to reflect on the month of September because it has been one of the most insane, if not the most insane month for me. I was insanely busy throughout the month of September doing work, travelling, preparing for fashion week.. the list goes on. All the rush and stress aside, it has been such an exciting month and sitting here today, I am so grateful that I had the opportunity to witness fashion week in all its true fashion glory. I am currently still on work duties, so I am not at home and I have been away for almost 3 weeks now which is a little crazy for me. However, I have no complains as everyday here gets more and more exciting. As some of you might know, Paris Fashion Week has just ended which marks the end of the Fashion Month celebrations and festivities. I will be returning home in about a week's time and hopefully by then, all the chaos that goes on before, during and after Fashion Week will be a little calmer, which gives me more time to work on some blog posts about Fashion Month for all of you.

Busy or free, travelling or home, sick or healthy, you guys know that I will not ( try my very best not to ) miss a Product Of The Month. With that said, I will be reviewing the Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-hour Full Coverage Foundation as well as the Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-hour Blush. I thought I would combine the two as I have been using these together almost everyday throughout September and I do not remember a time where I have used either one of it by itself. To me, they are best together and that is just how I look at them - as a package, they must come together.

Amazonian Clay 12-hour Foundation
I got mine for £32.50 from QVC UK and it came with a brush so I have been using that brush to apply this foundation and it makes my skin look very healthy and natural. I would say that this is a light to medium coverage, hence the more natural finish. It is also extremely long wearing as the name would tell you. I only use a fairly small amount of this foundation and buff it into my skin. Following that will be some concealer to cover up any outstanding imperfections for a flawless finish. Never forget to powder to set the foundation and concealer for a longer lasting effect. I use face powder religiously and at the moment, I am loving the Too Face Amazing Face Powder Foundation which doubles up as a powder and a foundation but can be used with a foundation base or just on its own. This is obviously, as said before paired with the Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-hour Blush.







Amazonian Clay 12-hour Blush
Again, I got this from QVC UK for £23.00. I believe there is about 16 shades to choose from however only 5 of which are available on the QVC UK website and the last time I checked, three of them are sold out. Fortunately, the one that I will be reviewing today is still available on their website which is the shade Fearless which is a beautiful pink coral. I have also picked up Blissful which is somewhat similar and Exposed which is amazing for sculpting out those cheek bones if that is what you are after.





As I have been doing so much running around and travelling for Fashion Week in September, I didn't want to experiment with new makeup products everyday and I stuck to what I knew would work for me. This combination of the Tarte foundation and blush did not fail me and I absolutely loved it. Comment below sharing what products you have loved throughout the month of September and if you have tried out any of the products mentioned above, do share your views on them as well. I will link my last Product Of The Month blog post below where I talked about Urban Decay Ink For Eyes Eyeliner so do check that out if you want to. Also, don't forget to check out my other social media sites as well. Have a great day ! Xx

Use the hashtag #jessthedream on Instagram to share your favourite beauty product(s) of September

Twitter: @jessieashleyyy
Instagram: @fashion_jessie
Email: jessicashleyyy@gmail.com

To check out my previous Product Of The Month blog post, click here



No comments:

Post a Comment