Sunday 10 November 2013

INSTAGRAM EMERGENCY

Hello everybody! hopefully, everyone is having a great sunday so far. however, I am not. It has been brought to my attention that my instagram account is having minor problems. I have never been faced with these issues before and to be honest, its really scary.

I have a feeling that my instagram account is being/ trying to be hacked into by an anonymous user. Therefore, instagram has disallowed me as the owner of this account to continue signing in. 

My issue:-
  • At the sign in page, i will type in my username and password and then continue to click "sign in"
  • Instagram will then flash a bright red, eye-catching message at the top of the screen saying - to secure your account, we have reset your password. Please tap Forget Password below and follow the instructions to access your account.
  • I continue to click the "Forget Password?" button right below the password tab.
  • I am brought to the Sign In Help page and I am to choose how I would like to reset my password. I choose the username or email tab. Following that, i type in my username.
  • I am now at the Reset Password page and i click "Send a Password Reset Email"
  • At the bottom of the page, a message says - An email has been sent to your account's email address. Please check your email to continue. If you are still having problems please click the Instagram Help Centre
  • I do not receive any email in the inbox of my email account.
  • The Instagram Help Centre is not much help as it only asks me to reset my password using Facebook. However, my instagram account is not connected to my Facebook and I have no plans on doing so anytime soon.
I assure you that the problem will be fixed as soon as possible. In the meantime, the instagram account, @jessieashhh will be inactive as long as this issue shall continue. I apologise for this matter.

On a brighter note, I am planning on doing a christmas series blogpost starting in december, so please look out for that!!! :)

If anybody may be of any help regarding my instagram difficulty, do comment below or reach me at any other of my social media sites. Xx

Twitter: @jessieashleyyy
Email: jessicashleyyy@gmail.com




No comments:

Post a Comment