Sunday 10 November 2013

Ultimate Fall Fashion

Hi everybody! Now that we are in autumn/fall, lets take a look at some of the "ultimate fall fashion".
In my opinion, these are definite MUST HAVES for fall/autumn fashion.

SHOES
I am absolutely obsessed with ankle boots during this time of the year. i think they are the perfect footwear as you can dress them up and dress them down and it can also complete your outfit and look super cute <3

A pair of doc martens are always so nice to have around and can definitely last you through fall/winter easily and maybe even next fall/winter.


Floral doc martens makes a slightly dull and boring outfit look brighter and more exciting. woohoo

A pair of wedge booties are also some of my favourites as they are so comfy and cute. Whether they are laced up or buckled down, it is definitely a must have for autumn.






Stiletto booties are much more dressy and they look really good with some sheer leggings and a cute dress.


Fold over boots !!!!!!!!!!!! <3



And for those rainy days..........




LEGGINGS

All I can say is, a girl needs her leggings. haha




For a more interesting look, try going for coloured/ patterned leggings....


It doesn't hurt anyone to be festive :p


Knee socks keeps you warm and looks great under some knee boots


CUTE & COSY, OVERSIZED JUMPERS/ SWEATERS

They are perfect for keeping warm and making you look and feel super snug and comfy when its chilly outside.



Because its SWEATER WEATHERRRRRR



 Snoods/ infinity scarfs



Alright well I hope everyone has had a great fall this year and super excited for winter and oh yes, Christmas <3

I love fall fashion and I am definitely excited for winter. I would like to point out that this year, I will do a Christmas blog series so please look out for that, starting the 1st of December. Also, I do would like to say that my Instagram is still having issues which I am very upset about but I will let you guys know as soon as the problem is fixed. Do comment below if you have any other fall must haves to share and I will talk to you guys soon. :)

Twitter: @jessieashleyyy
Instagram: @jessieashhh
Email: jessicashleyyy@gmail.com




No comments:

Post a Comment