Thursday 1 May 2014

Inspirational Fashion Godesses

Hi everybody!
For today's post, I thought I would bring up the topic of Fashion Icons, or as I like to call them, Fashion Goddesses. If you read a lot of my blog posts then you may be able to tell that I love sharing fashion ideas with all of you. This is because I find great interest in outfit ideas and new trends that comes out either on the runway, or just on the streets. Most of the outfit ideas that have been posted on this blog is mainly tumblr fashion found on the internet and I do take my own fashion ideas and incorporate them in my own wardrobe. As amazing and inspirational as tumblr fashion is, I find that a big part of my fashion inspiration comes from celebrities and fashion icons. Working in the fashion industry, I get asked a lot about my personal style. I must say, I never have a solid answer when it comes to my style or fashion sense as it changes all the time. I can walk out of the house today with ballet flats and a floral or lace dress and then put on a leather jacket with a smokey eye tomorrow. I have never tried to stick to one 'style' of clothing and what I wear varies with my surroundings, my mood and very often, the weather outside. Being in the industry, I am also very familiar with the trends that celebrities put on and the fashion that they can pull off.

My first fashion inspiration has got to be Kendall and Kylie Jenner. Like many, many, many other young girls out there, I look up to Kendall and Kylie so much and obviously dream to be anywhere near as successful and beautiful as they are. They usually comes out in very casual, easy fashion that I tend to follow. I find taking a few staple clothing pieces like a plain white crop top and some skinny black trousers with black ankle boots the perfect way to really pull off a Kendall and Kylie's style of dressing.








Next is Kate Middleton. This may come as a surprise but one of the things that I love about Kate Middleton's fashion is that she gets her clothes at the same places as most of the commoners in the UK. That makes it very easy to copy her style and fashion sense. I must say, I am way too lazy to come out looking as elegant as she does every single day. However, her classy fashion sense consisting of affordable fashion is definitely an inspiration to me and. No doubt there will always be days or events where you need to bring out the graceful elegance and lady-like royalty in you.









Another one of my favourites is one of the most respected person in the fashion industry, Rachel Zoe. I have looked up to Rachel Zoe since I was about 14 years old. If you are not familiar with her, she is one of the biggest if not the biggest fashion stylist from the US, not mentioning editor and designer as well. Styling red carpet beauties like Jennifer Lawrence and Anne Hathaway from head to toe in major gowns from major designers like Dior, Versace and Marchesa, I have loved RZ's work for as long as I can remember. I really love the chic elegance of a Parisian girl that she manages to pull off both in her styling and designing work as well as her own personal styles.








Last but definitely not the least is the one and only, Emma Roberts. I love her work in films and even more when I see her on the red carpet all dressed up and princess-like. Emma manages to pull of a really beautiful chic-elegant style of dressing mixed with a very comforting and cosy-like, easy fashion at the same time. I think over the years, she has matured and her style has matured beautifully and Emma has had a very smooth transition.









I hope you have enjoyed reading this blog post as I had a lot of fun writing it and sharing my personal likes and interests with you. Don't forget to comment below if you are as obsessed as I am with any of the fashion icons that I have listed above. Also do check out my other social media sties when you will get the chance, all my accounts will me listed below. If you would like to update your wardrobe for the spring season then do check out my last blog post on Spring 2014 Trends if you would like some ideas or inspiration.

Have a great day all! Xx

Twitter: @jessieashleyyy
Instagram: @fashion_jessie
Email: jessicashleyyy@gmail.com

Check out my spring 2014 trends post here.


No comments:

Post a Comment