Friday 25 April 2014

Spring Fashion Trends 2014

Hi everybody!
I know that this post was supposed to be uploaded sooner than this and I do apologise if I have kept you waiting. To be completely honest, I have not touched my laptop in exactly one week ( not including a work laptop), and for me, that is an extreme amount of time. The usual excuse stands at having over piling work, very long hours and still trying to get a good night's sleep. I was considering to delete this post even though I have completed it last week as it is a long overdue blog post. However, I made a promise to upload it therefore I am doing it today and I hope you enjoy it and it will help some of you.

I hope you are all doing well and I hope you are very excited because spring is here. As we just started the spring season, I thought it would be nice to blog about spring trends. During fashion week of 2014, we saw many designers  not only bring out their own creativity but set trends for spring/summer 2014. Seeing the designers' clothings on the runway was exciting but the fun came looking at the attendees dressed in trendy street-style spring 2014 fashion. However, you can forget about the high end designer prices if you want to, as I have managed to get amazing, trendy spring fashion from stores like Topshop, Primark, H&M and New Look.

Reflective Aviators




Floral headbands






Statement jewellery





Logo tees and crop tops








Sheer fabrics






Embellished sandals




Skorts





Canvas backpacks




Artistic prints





If you are looking to change up your wardrobe slightly for the warmer months ahead then do check out a few of these staple pieces that I promise you, you will not regret buying. These are amazing for everyday outfits and music festivals. Speaking of which, do check out my blog post on the Coachella Music Festival 2014 spring looks to spot your favourite stars and celebrities in amazing spring fashion. If you are looking out for spring dresses looks then check out my Easter Sunday blog post. You can also find some sweet springtime treats there as well. Also, check out my other social media sites that I will list below when you get the chance.

Have a great day! Xx

Twitter: @jessieashleyyy
Instagram: @fashion_jessie
Email: jessicashleyyy@gmail.com

To check out my Coachella Celebrity Fashion post, click here
To check out my Easter sunday post, click here



No comments:

Post a Comment