Saturday 28 June 2014

Song Of The Week #4

Hi everybody!

Its been awhile since I've done one of these blog posts but that is because, as far as I can remember, I have not been completely obsessed with a song in a good while. The songs on the radio have been good and very much in my circle of music interest and taste. However, nothing has stood out which explains my incredibly delayed Song Of The Week blog post. This week's song is.......

Fancy - Iggy Azalea ft. Charli XCX



Its not the latest song out there, in fact I believe it has been out for quite awhile and I have been listening to it for quite awhile as well but only last week did I really fall in love with it. My girlfriends and I all love singing along to it all day and we just cannot get enough of this song. It is very upbeat and instantly puts you in a great mood and a positive state of mind. If you have not already, give this song a listen, put it on your spottily, check out the music video as well as my other social media sites. Comment below if you love this song as well and if you would like, check out my last Song Of The Week blog post which was All Of Me by John Legend.

Have a great day! Xx

Twitter: @jessieashleyyy
Instagram: @fashion_jessie
Email: jessicashleyyy@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment