Monday 5 January 2015

Product Of The Month

Hi everybody!

This Product Of The Month post will be for the month of December'14. I have chosen the Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes 4-in-1 Mascara to be my favourite and mostly used mascara in December. As quoted by Tarte, the Lights, Camera, Lashes mascara can be considered the push-up bra for lashes as it does 4 main tasks - lengthening, curling, volumizing and conditioning. In the beginning, I thought that was a lot to live up to and to be honest, I was not expecting the product to live up to it's marketing phrase. However, to my surprise, it actually works! After doing some research, I found that it is actually dermatologist and clinically proven which makes me feel a lot more comfortable. Lights, Camera, Lashes gives quite a dark and dramatic look when applied quite heavily and it is perfect for nights out and if your are going for more of a bold lash look. It does photograph nicely and lifts the eye. I love a good mascara on a night out and with December being a month of so much festivities, it was just perfect to have this in my makeup stash.  I got mine at QVCUK for £17.76.



Check out my previous Product Of The Month blog post which I did on the Zoeva Graphic Eyes Eyeliners and check out my other social media sites as well. Don't forget to comment below sharing your views on the Tarte Lights, Camera Lashes if you have tried them out.

Have a great day ! Xx

Use the hashtag #jessthedream on Instagram to share your love for this product

Twitter: jessieashleyyy
Instagram: fashion_jessie
Email: jessicashleyyy@gmail.com
Enquiries: jessicashleyyy@gmail.com

To purchase this product through QVCUK, click here
For more details on this product, click here


No comments:

Post a Comment