Friday 3 January 2014

2014 !!!!

Hellooooo everybodyyyy!
(oooh something a little different there!)

It is now officially 2014 and oh my goodness, I cannot believe it. I hope you all had an absolutely wonderful new year celebration whether you were out with your best mates having a memorable night or a quiet one watching movies and drinking hot chocolate. I had an amazing new year as I was on a short holiday with my family and I spent new years there. It was truly an amazing trip and it was something that I really needed as I was getting a little stressed out here in the city. But now I am very excited to be back and ready to get back in my everyday routine and hopefully make some good changes here and there.

Its a few days into the new year now and I am fully aware that I have been a little quiet on this blog for the last week or so, I apologise for that. However, if you do read my previous blogpost, I did mention that the next blogpost will only be up in 2014, which is now. It was a nice break after all the continuous Countdown2Christmas blog series, which I really enjoyed doing as well.

I would also like to thank all of you for your love and support and if you have taken time out of your day to scroll through my blog or like some of my Instagram pictures or anything of that nature. I do really appreciate it with all my heart and I hope that I have maybe helped you in any way possible throughout the last year. If you do follow me on social media, you would know that I love everything beauty and fashion but I do also like to venture out into more life-related things.

2013 was a great one for me and I am thankful for all that I have experienced, whether it was good or bad. I did have a fair share of bad times where I was really down and lonely at the beginning of the year, but things got better and I feel so grateful that I am now in a better place. I am a true believer that everything happens for a reason and this is all part of God's master plan for me. Don't get me wrong, I am not a religious person but yes, I do strongly believe it. Maybe it is really true or maybe it is just something that I tell myself to help me sleep at night, I honestly do not have the slightest clue. I also had many great experiences and memories that I will keep with me and cherish for a lifetime. I have been given the opportunity to do so many things and again, I feel so thankful for that. I have been able to travel to different parts of the world this year for projects and holidays as well.

I am very excited for the new year as I have made big plans for it and if all goes well, it should be a successful year. I have some upcoming projects and I am working on some ideas for this blog that I am very excited about. I also will be starting an apprenticeship in a few days and I hope that will be a good experience and will bring me many useful lessons. I have to admit, although I had a blast in 2013 and it was just a massive party to me, I must say that I still do feel a little lost. I think I am at a point in my life where I am not quite sure where I stand and I sort of feel like I am just drifting around. So I want to make 2014 a year for me to "find myself" because I think that I really need this. I've come to a point where I think I need to stop messing around and really focus on the future (wow that sounded a lot more serious than I had intended it to be) but mostly, I do want to settle down, maybe get a new place or tie up some loose ends, I will not go into detail about it but that is what i am hoping to achieve this year.

Blogging wise, I have plans to do more with it and hopefully expand it as much as possible. I would like to add a few more personal touches to it and hopefully have more posts about my experiences and my travels and maybe day-to-day activities. I want to make sure that I prioritise this blog more this year even if I am away or really busy, I do want to make sure it is taken care of.

As much as I did enjoy 2013, I am ready to leave it behind and move on to the coming year and hopefully make it an even better one. I would like to wish you all a very Happy New Year. I wish you all the best of luck in the coming year and I hope you do make it an excellent one.

Please feel free to leave a comment below sharing your new year's resolutions and if there are any specific topics that you would like me to put on this blog. Also, do check out all of my social media sites and follow me on there when you get the chance.

This is my 2013... <3



Twitter: @jessieashleyyy
Instagram: @fashion_jessie
Email: jessicashleyyy@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment