Thursday 16 January 2014

Updated Nail Polish Favourites

Hi everybody!
I hope you are all doing well and having a pleasant 2014 so far. Today, I thought I would do a blog post on my updated nail polish favourites. If you know me personally and see me on a daily basis then you would probably know that I do love my nail polishes and I like to repaint my nails with different colours and shades quite often. I will admit that I do have more nail polishes in my drawers than I should have and I probably should stop purchasing any more.

These are my favourite nail polishes of 2013 from January to December.....

Essie

Lilacism 

This is a beautiful spring shade and I loved it all throughout spring and summer of 2013. It is the prettiest pastel lilac and so flattering.

Stylenomics 


I absolutely adore this colour. It is definitely one that is within my comfort zone and I think it is perfect for the festive season. Other than that, this is one of my all time favourite shades throughout 2013 especially during fall and winter.

After School Boy Blazer


This was actually also in my C2C Festive Nail Polishes blog post. I love my nay blue shades and this one is so perfect and I absolutely love it at all times of the year.

Poor Lil' Rich Girl 


This is a perfect fall red and it is amazingly beautiful. It is a rich dark red colour which I love and have repainted my nails with this multiple times as well.

Mint Candy Apple 


Of course I had to include this here as this was my favourite nail polish ever since 2012. It is the most perfect mint green shade and I have worn this all throughout spring as well. 

Not Just A Pretty Face 


This is another spring/summer colour which I find to be amazing and super pretty. It is light and perfect.


OPI

Russian Navy 


This is another stunning navy blue that I love ever so much, I just have to have my navy blues <3

Stay The Night 


This is actually form the Mariah Carey (liquid sand) OPI Holiday 2013 Collection which was also in my C2C Festive Nail Polishes blog post and it is a really gorgeous and festive glittery dark red.


Models Own

Strawberry Tart

\

One of the cutest shades of nail polishes that I own and I absolutely love it for spring and summer. It is the most lovely pastel pink colour.

Blizzard


i actually ended up wearing this on New Years Eve as I thought it was the perfect shimmery silver shade for the occasion, and this is from the Wonderland collection.

Pink Fizz


This is a really pretty shimmery girl pink colour, it is really stunning but not too eye catching which I think is the perfect combination for me.


China Glaze

Midtown Magic


This is a perfect deep, rich fall colour which goes along perfect with all the autumnal colours.

Cherry Crystal


This is a perfect cherry red colour, hence its name. This is really good for summer but I think you can get away with wearing this at all times of the year as well.

Its Poppin'


I personally think that every girl needs a bright pink nail polish and for me, this is the one. I must admit I don't usually go for shades like this one but I absolutely loved it throughout summer.


It was a slightly tough job narrowing down my favourite nail polishes but I just mainly picked out the ones that I used to repaint my nails. I must say I don't really go for many neon and bright/bold colours even during the summer. I mainly stick to what I am comfortable with and that is dark nail polishes and mild shimmery ones which I find flattering on my nails.

I actually have done a blog post on my favourite nail polishes quite awhile ago and another Festive Nail Polishes in my Countdown2Christmas 2013 blog series so do check them out and I will leave the links to those below. Also don't forget to check out all of my other social media sites and feel free to leave a comment below sharing your favourite nail polishes of 2013. Xx

Twitter: @jessieashleyyy
Instagram: @fashion_jessie
Email: jessicashleyyy@gmail.com

Check out my previous blog posts, Nails Galore here and C2C Festive Nail Polishes here.



No comments:

Post a Comment