Thursday 6 November 2014

Majorette Booster Blush by Benefit

Hi everybody!

No long introductions this time because as I am writing this, my heart is beating so fast out of excitement.
Yes, that is how much happiness this product has given me, and for a £23.50, 7g blush, it has made many of my days. Today, I will be doing a review on the Benefit Majorette Booster Blush, the name itself, makes me so curious to try this product.

"Booster blush to amplify your flush" - Benefit




Their catch phrase "cream to powder" was what really intrigued me into trying this due to my disbelieve that the product can live up to the hype that it has been given. However, lucky for me, I was proven wrong. I have fallen madly in love with this blush and I must say it is among the better cream blushes that I own or have used. The packaging is the cutest thing ever, and done in such a way where when closed, looks like a mini tambourine. Majorette is a light peach shade with an undercoat of fine, gold shimmer which I find gives my complexion a lovely lift and a subtle glow.

To apply, I use a Real Techniques Contour Brush which picks up the blush really nicely and gives my cheeks a somewhat natural flush of colour. It blends really easy and nicely on to the skin without leaving harsh lines although it is a cream blush. It also has a lovely fruity scent but not too strong that it makes you want to gag. I would imagine that this formula as well as the shade of blush would look stunning when the brighter days come around so for those of you living in the Southern Hemisphere, do check it out if it interests you. As for myself, I still do think I will be getting quite a lot of use out of it during this time of the year, and I am just as sure that I will break it out again when the Sun comes out next year. Nevertheless, on a grey and rainy winter day, a little summer glow never hurts.




Comment below sharing your views and thoughts on the Majorette Blush if you have tried it out. Also, do not forget to check out my other social media sites.

Have a great day! Xx

Use the hashtag #jessthedream on Instagram to share how Majorette looks on you

Twitter: @jessieashleyyy
Instagram: @fashion_jessie
Email: jessicashleyyy@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment