Monday 3 November 2014

Product Of The Month

Hi everybody!

Today's blog post, as you may be able to tell by the tittle, will be another Product Of The Month. Doing these blog posts are pretty surreal for me at times because it just means that another month has gone by and we have just about, nearly come to the end of 2014, which is crazy!!
The Product Of The Month that I have chose to feature is the Tom Ford Lip Colour.



I do admit that Tom Ford Makeup is not the cheapest brand on the market but, it is always good to treat yourself to a little something special every now and then. Tom Ford definitely spells out luxury and makes the top of the charts every time when it comes to high end makeup brands. When it comes to TF, my expectations are set very high but the brilliance behind the brand and designer never fails to impress me every single time.

When it comes to high end makeup, packaging is one thing. It looks so classy and sleek with the usual twist up mechanism. TF is engraved into the actually lipstick which makes it feel so exclusive and lovely. The formula consists of exotic ingredients such as chamomilla flower oil and Brazilian murumuru butter which gives the product an ultra creamy texture and makes application extremely easy. The Tom Ford Lip Colour works on all skin type, making it perfect for any girl out there. I got mine from House of Fraser for £37.00. My top two favourite colours will be Bruised Plum which is a very autumnal colour. Its a rich deep plum colour and it is a little more on the daring side but apply sparingly if you don't prefer the vibrance of it.  As a more of the everyday look, Spanish Pink works so perfectly. I am probably one of the biggest peachy pink lipstick shade fans out there so this works perfectly for me regardless of where I am going and what I am doing. I only wish that I can wear this every single day and if it was not for the steep price tag, I probably would. Good news is, the perfect dupe for Spanish Pink is the Moisture Renew Lipstick in Notting Hill Nude by Rimmel London which is almost a fifth of the price, what a bargain!




I hope you have enjoyed this blog post and do leave your favourite product for October in the comments below. Also, don't forget to check out my previous blog post on the Amazonian Clay 12-hour foundation and blush by Tarte and check out my other social media sites as well.

Have a great day ! Xx

Use the hashtag #jessthedream to share your favourite Product Of The Month

Twitter: @jessieashleyyy
Instagram: @fashion_jessie
Email: jessicashleyyy@gmail.com

To check out my previous Product Of The Month, click here



No comments:

Post a Comment