Thursday 20 November 2014

Ruth Crilly Dry COLAB Shampoo Collection

Hi everybody!


I am one of the many girls out there who have fallen madly in love with dry shampoos. Let's be honest, the idea of a dry shampoo itself, is genius and I never fail to use it everyday, sometimes twice or multiple times a day. I go through cans and cans of dry shampoo like oxygen and though it may sound a little OTT, I stand by my obsession for these life savers. I have recently gone through all my original and travel sized COLAB dry shampoos and I thought it was about time to pop into Superdrug to stock up.

Though I love me a good bit of Batiste on a limp hair day, I don't necessarily have time to get out those little white, powdery bits out of my hair as I am racing out the door and chucking down my breakfast (can you tell that multitasking is not my forte). Which brings me to how grateful I am for the Sheer Invisible formula that is in the COLAB dry shampoos. I have used these almost everyday, they might as well be featured as one of my Product Of The Month posts. My favourites out of the five would be London and Tokyo. I got mine at Superdrug for £3.50 for a 200ml can and £1.99 for a 50ml version. I believe Superdrug is having a Christmas promotion at the moment where you get to save up to 1/3 of the price, and if you have a load of accumulated points, then all the more better. If not, they are also available at FeelUnique and BeautyMart.




London
A classic yet contemporary fragrance of bergamot, musk and magnolia



Paris
Floral fragrance - an enchanting floral bouquet of jasmine and rose with a touch of patchouli



New York
A fresh fruity scent of apple and melon with a light amber finish



Tokyo
Oriental accents of orchid and mandarin with aromatic base of sandalwood



Rio
Tropical fragrance - a carnival of tropical notes with papaya, pineapple and a heart of cassis




Check out my other social media sites and comment below sharing your views on the CoLab dry shampoos.

Have a great day ! Xx

Use the hashtag #jessthedream on Instagram to share your love for the CoLab dry shampoos

Twitter: @jessieashleyyy
Instagram: @fashion_jessie
Email: jessicashleyyy@gmail.com

To purchase yours at Superdrug, click here


No comments:

Post a Comment