Tuesday 3 December 2013

C2C - Christmas Songs/Albums

Hi everybody!
So today this blogpost is something that I love very very much.
As you can tell already by the title, it is about Christmas music <3

I am one who absolutely loves Christmas music. It may sound strange but throughout the entire year, I continue to listen to Christmas songs, no matter what the month of season is. I can never really seem to get sick of them.
My family thinks its really weird, my friends think its strange, my boyfriend is speechless but I for one think it is absolutely fine. :)

So I thought I would share my 50 favourite Christmas songs with all of you.

50 Christmas Songs

  1. All I Want For Christmas Is You
  2. Ave Maria
  3. Auld Lang Syne
  4. Baby, Its Cold Outside
  5. Blue Christmas 
  6. Chestnuts Roasting On An Open Fire
  7. Christmas (Baby Please Come Home)
  8. Cold December Night
  9. Deck The Halls
  10. Do They Know Its Christmas?
  11. Do You Hear What I Hear?
  12. Extraordinary Merry Christmas
  13. Father Christmas
  14. Feliz Navidad
  15. Frosty The Snowman
  16. Happy Xmas (War Is Over)
  17. Hark! The Herald Angels Sing
  18. Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas
  19. Holly Jolly Christmas
  20. I'll be Home For Christmas 
  21. I Believe In Father Christmas
  22. Its Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas
  23. Jingle Bells
  24. Jingle Bell Rock
  25. Joy To The World
  26. Last Christmas
  27. Let It Snow, Let It Snow, Let It Snow 
  28. Mary's Boy Child 
  29. Merry Christmas Darling
  30. Mistletoe
  31. My Only Wish
  32. O Christmas Tree
  33. O Holy Night
  34. O Little Town Oh Bethlehem
  35. On This Winter's Night
  36. River
  37. Rockin' Around The Christmas Tree
  38. Rudolph, The Red Nosed Reindeer
  39. Santa Baby 
  40. Santa Claus Is Coming To Town
  41. Silent Night
  42. Silver Bells  
  43. The First Noel 
  44. The Most Wonderful Day Of The Year 
  45. The Twelve Gifts Of Christmas
  46. We Need A Little Christmas
  47. We Wish You A Merry Christmas
  48. White Christmas
  49. Winter Wonderland
  50. You're A Mean One, Mr. Grinch

5 Favourite Christmas Albums

  1. Christmas, Michael Buble
  2. Elvis' Christmas Album, Elvis Presley
  3. White Christmas, Bing Crosby
  4. Merry Christmas, Mariah Carey
  5. Glee Christmas Albums(all of them)
I would just like to point out that these really are my favourite Christmas songs/albums therefore this is only my opinion. Most of these are pretty much classics that I am sure many of you are familiar with and some random ones that I've thrown in there. If you have not heard any of these, I do hope that you will take a listen as I think all of them are really good.

Comment below sharing any of your favourite Christmas songs/albums and I will talk to you all tomorrow where I will be blogging about a personal favourite topic of mine so do look out for that.

Merry Christmas, xx

Twitter: @jessieashleyyy
Instagram: @jessieashhh
Email: jessicashleyyy@gmail.com




No comments:

Post a Comment