Wednesday 11 December 2013

C2C - Festive Nail Polishes + DIY Christmassy Nails

Hi everybody!
So yesterday, I talked about makeup and beauty items. You guys probably did not notice but nail polish was not included at all in yesterday's blogpost. That is because I intended on making another blogpost today specifically for nail polish.
I definitely have an obsession for nail polishes so when Christmas rolls around, I love taking a look at what the shops have to offer and I thought that it would be really nice to have today's post about Festive Nail Polishes.

I am someone who is actually quite boring when it comes to my nails. I rarely ever go to the shops to have them done and I don't really go for super eye-catching colours and patterns.

These are some of my festive favourites

Mariah Carey by OPI Holiday 2013 Collection
This collection includes 18 limited edition shade, consisting of deep and elegant reds, shimmery golds and a glittery top coat. It also has 6 Liquid Sand shades. This collection is perfect as it has the traditional festive colours and a few quite unique metallic and shimmery shades that are really beautiful and glamorous. These are also long wearing nail polishes.




- My Favourite Ornament




- All I Want For Christmas (is OPI)




- Cute Little Vixen



- Underneath The Mistletoe




- In My Santa Suit




- Visions Of Love




- Warm Me Up




- Wonderous Star




- All Sparkly and Gold




- Sleigh Ride For Two




- Ski Slope Sweetie




- I Snow You Love Me





- Silent Stars Go By




- Baby Please Come Home




- Make Him Mine




- Its Frosty Outside




- Emotions





- Kiss Me At Midnight




Essie Encrusted Treasures Collection
This collection consist of 6 nail polishes, 2 of which are textures and the other 4 are glitters. These are very bold statement colours and not something that I would particularly wear. However, it is the holiday time and I think a lot of you might really enjoy these shades as well.





- Belugaria





- Hors d'oeuvres





- Lots Of Lux





- On A Silver Platter





- Peak Of Chic




- Ignite The Night





Essie Festive Fingertips Box
This collection is worth £42 but selling for only £24.99. Did I get your attention yet? It has 4 nail polishes, all very festive and pretty. I do think that these shades are much more wearable especially for someone like me who is not so brave when it comes to nail colours. I was informed that this is limited edition so do hurry to pick it up if you have not already done so.





- Sole Mate



- Fishnet Stockings


- Eternal Optimist



- Beyond Cozy



More Essie Colours

- Shearling Darling




- Stylenomics




- After School Boy Blazer




- Luxedo





Butter London

- Scallywag




- Fiddlesticks




- Jack the Lad




- Fairy Cake




Festive Nail Designs














DIY Christmassy Nails






I actually have written a blogpost on my favourite nail polishes a while back so please do check that out if you do have the time (link down below)
Well I guess that concludes my love (obsession) for nail polishes. Do feel free to comment below sharing your favourite nail polishes/designs for the festive season. Also, there is exactly two more weeks to Christmas everyone !!!!!!

Merry Christmas, xx

Twitter: @jessieashleyyy
Instagram: @fashionjessieee
Email: jessicashleyyy@gmail.com

Check out my previous blogpost on my favourite nail polishes here


No comments:

Post a Comment