Wednesday 18 December 2013

C2C - Top 3 Advent Calendars of 2013

Hi everybody!
People might say that advent calendars are just for children and that might be true but not in my case. As I grow older, I feel like I actually do appreciate advent calendars more each year. 

They're not just all about the chocolate goodies you know

So today, I thought it would be nice for me to share with all of you, my favourite advent calendars.

Benefits Countdown To Love Advent Calendar
Starting of with Benefit. This year their advent calendars comes in a show-stoppiing Pop Art box filled with 24 fun and flattering beauty treasures and 3 glitzy little look goods. If you own one of these and you are disciplined enough to open your calendar patiently everyday then stop reading now because I don't want to spoil this for you. In here, contains.......

- "that gal"
- the POREfessional
- high beam
- sun beam
- benetint
- chachatint
- posietint
- ultra plush lip gloss in dandelion
- ultra plush lip gloss in sugarbomb
- ultra plush lip gloss in CORALista
- hoola
- dandelion
- CORALista
- ultra plush lip gloss in A-lister
- BADgal lash
- stay don't stray light/medium
- BADgal liner waterproof
- its potent eye cream
- girl meets pearl
- total moisture facial cream
- ooh la lift
- horseshoe charm bracelet
- star charm necklace
- ribbon bow barrette






Ciaté Mini Mani Month Advent Calendar
If you love nail polishes as much as I do, you will absolutely love this one, I promise you. The excitement of the traditional Christmas countdown has been transformed from chocolates to girly nail treats in the Mini Mani Month gift set from Ciaté. This calendar has 19 mini nail polishes 5ml, 2 exclusive mini caviar blends 10g, 2 mini glitter/sequin 5g and 1 full size nail polish 13.5ml. This is the perfect way to sample their nail polishes and my personal favourite is actually the full sized one which is Serendipity. In here is the.......

- Snow Globe
- Boudoir
- Hopscotch
- Miss Mistletoe
- Encore
- Sugar Plum
- Fit For A Queen
- Pillow Fight
- Top Coat
- Jingle Bells
- Pepperminty
- Ferris Wheel
- Party Shoes
- Play Date
- Members Only
- Frost Yourself
- Amazing Gracie
- Underwear
- Ivory Queen
- Confetti
- Christmas Tree
- Locket
- Serendipity






Cadbury Wishes Advent Calendar
This one is your super yummy normal chocolate advent calendar. Some might think its boring and to be fully honest, it actually is but the reason this is one of my favourite advent calendars out there this year, is because of the amazing charity that it supports.
This one hits really close to home for me. With this calendar, not only do you receive a yummy chocolate bite each day, but 10% of the profits from this will go to the Make-a-Wish foundation.
This foundation is special to me and I support it with all my heart.



So this is my top 3 favourite advent calendars this year and this is just based on my opinion. Please so comment below sharing your favourite advent calendars whether it be beauty related or chocolate filled or traditional ones. I always have so much fun opening my advent calendars and cheating at them and I hope you do too. 7 more days everyone !!!!!!!!!

Merry Christmas, xx

Twitter: @jessieashleyyy
Instagram: @fashionjessieee
Email: jessicashleyyy@gmail.com

To know more about the make-a-wish foundation, please click here.



No comments:

Post a Comment