Saturday 14 December 2013

C2C - Wrapping Paper and Wrapping Ideas

Hi everybody!
It is now Day 14 of Countdown2Christmas and I must say it is quite hard.
It really is a challenge to blog everyday whilst going about my day but I think I am starting to manage.

So I know that wrapping presents can be one of the parts of Christmas that can be quite dreadful. Sometimes, wrapping presents can be quite boring and very ordinary. So that is why I thought it would be great to make today's blogpost about wrapping presents.

Cute Wrapping Papers











Wrapping Ideas























I hope you all have done majority of your Christmas shopping (I have not) and you can use some of these ideas to hopefully make wrapping easier and more exciting for you this year. I will be back tomorrow for another day of Countdown2Christmas 2013.

Merry Christmas, xx

Twitter: @jessieashleyyy
Instagram: @fashionjessieee
Email: jessicashleyyy@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment