Tuesday 10 December 2013

C2C - Christmas Wish List: Makeup/Beauty Items

Hi everyone!
So today, this blogpost is directed specifically to the beauty girls out there. With only 15 days to Christmas, let us take a look at our Christmas Wish List.
Sometimes, I will pop out to the shops and take a cheeky look around the beauty sections and I will always see a few things that I really want but then I think that I don't need them urgently or I will never really get around to use them so I never ever purchase them.
So I thought that it would be great if today, I shared with you some of the makeup/beauty items that I wish would magically be given to me this Christmas.

First thing on my list is the Dior 3 Couleurs Smoky Ready-To-Wear Smoky Eyes Palette in the shade 052 Smoky Pink.




I think it is the prettiest blend of colours. It has a really pretty sort of shimmery silver, greyish colour that is so gorgeous and I am absolutely obsessed with it. Next to it is a dark matte grey. And a really sheer pink sort of blushy colour that is really blowy and pretty and perfect as sort of a base or highlighter colour I would imagine. I am madly in love with this trio.

It ranges from £30 to £35 depending on which stores.

Secondly is the Laura Mercier Colour To Go Portable Palette-Natural Nudes.

This really caught my attention when I heard about it. I spotted this whilst shopping around in Space NK. I think this is perfect for me as I am always busy and in a rush. This is perfect for on-the-go makeup, hence the name. It has 3 eye colours, a tight line cake eye liner, a bronzing pressed powder, a second skin cheek colour and a lip glace. This costs £31.






Next is the Chanel Seduction (42) Les 4 Ombres Eyeshadow Quad.

It is a mix of burgundy, beige, rose gold and brown shades. They are really wearable shades and I have heard so many people rave about this one. It supposedly is very soft in texture and does not look powdery on the skin and is suppose to blend like a dream. The shades do not sheer out when applied or blended.





This is priced at about £40


This one is something that I am really thinking of getting myself and it is the Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette.





I am actually not 100% sure that all of you are aware that Urban Decay is releasing a third incarnation of the Naked eyeshadows. This may come as a surprise but I actually do not own any Naked palettes with the exception of Naked Basics. They are all mainly pinkish shades with a good mix of pastels and smoky pinks. This pallete will be released in the UK on the 16th of December 2013 at the House of Fraser and Debenhams at £37. See I'm still on the fence about getting this one because I really want it but I don't exactly need it.....


This is something that I am extremely unsure about. It is the Urban Decay Ocho Loco 2 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil Set. I guess you could say that Urban Decay really does know how to get me.




This is actually the newest gift set from Urban Decay launching for Holiday 2013. I actually think it really is worth the slightly steep price tag and that it is one of the better eyeliners out there with its creamy formula that glides onto lids like a dream. This set includes 8 liners and 5 of them are exclusive to this set. This set is £40.


Next is the Stila Colour Me Glossy Lip Glaze Set. I must say, I am looking to my boyfriend to get this for me but I am not sure if he is going to.






This set is introduced for the Stila Holiday 2013 Collection. These lip glosses are supposedly really nicely pigmented and long wearing. They have a subtle fruity flavour and fragrance. I honestly do not need anymore lip glosses and I have to admit that I barely use lip glosses all that often but the colours are absolutely amazing, I think they are all so pretty and wearable. They are priced at about £30.

Next is a beautiful perfume and it is the Jo Malone Blackberry & Bay Fragrance. I have heard many beauty bloggers rave about this and I must say that I have come very close to picking this up for myself multiple times.


It does not smell overly sweet but just really natural and beautiful. I did use the tester a few times and I really do love it quite a lot. It is incredible and just such a lovely scent, I cannot rave about this enough and I actually think I might even get this for myself before Christmas rolls around.

This is selling for £39 for 30ml and £78 for 100ml bottle.


This is the Origins Ginger Treats Collection Set. This one has been added to my Christmas Wish List extremely recently. I have actually already purchased this for one of my best friends for Christmas and the sales assistant really sold me on this. I came really close to getting another set for myself but I had a lot of self-control that day and decided not to. However, I have been thinking about this all the time now.



This set is really incredible and it contains a Ginger Souffle Whipped Body Cream, Incredible Spreadable Smoothing Ginger Body Scrub and a Ginger Float Cream Bubble Bath, all in 100ml bottles. I am a big fan of the ginger scents because I find it quite calming and peaceful and just really fresh and beautiful. It is supposed to leave your skin feeling soft and smelling delicious. And for £29, I think it is quite a bargain.


These are probably not the cheapest items, I am fully aware but I do think that they are worth it because of the amazing quality of these products. Obviously you can always get highstreet/drugstore dupes for the makeup items and that is what I have been doing for many many years now.
However, when it comes to skincare or body care products or anything like that, I tend to be more willing to spend slightly more.

Hopefully Father Christmas would be kind enough to add a few of the items listed in to my stockings this Christmas. I would really love to hear about your Christmas Wish List as well so please do leave them in the comments below or you can always reach me at any other of my social media sites.
Also, don't forget to check out my new Instagram account and I will be back on this blog tomorrow for another Countdown2Christmas blogpost.

I would also like to point out that it has been brought to my attention that my blogposts are going up at very odd times and the dates are slightly off. This is only because of the time zones and my blog settings but I promise you there are blogposts going up everyday even though it doesn't seem like it. I will take note of it and schedule my blog posts to go up at slightly different times so that it is a little clearer, if this makes any sense to you at all. Just know that I have realised it and I assure you it is just my blog settings and the way the world works and this issue will be solved immediately.

Merry Christmas, xx

Twitter: @jessieashleyyy
Instagram: @fashionjessieee
Email: jessicashleyyy@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment