Friday 13 December 2013

C2C - Christmas Wish List #2: Random Items

Hi everybody!
I hope you are all doing well, today is going to be another Christmas Wish List blogpost. I have already done one Christmas Wish List a few days back specifically for makeup and beauty items. So today is going to be my Christmas Wish List #2 about random items.

Everytime I pop out to the shops, I always see little random bits that catch my eye and some of these has stayed in my mind for a while now so I have decided to put them on my Christmas Wish List.

Topshop Vinyl Edge Paint Satchel 
I do have a love for satchels and I think this one is really cute and pretty. It is perfect to add a pop of colour to my slightly monochrome daily outfits as well.



Jo Malone Pomegranate Noir and Blackberry&Bay Candles
I love almost every single scent from Jo Malone and as much as I love their fragrances, I also really enjoy burning their candles and these two scents are my favourite of all.




Gift Cards
Just because I love shopping. I also really enjoy getting gift cards and I think i receive them every year from my relatives since I was about 17, I even have a collection of them, I am not joking.





Toms Shoes
These are the Navy Stars Vegan Women's Classics. I have hinted these to my boyfriend the other day so lets just hope that I will own a pair of these after Christmas.





Cath Kidston Mini Dot iPhone 5 Case
I have wanted this for the longest time but I never got around to buying it. This is just the classic one and I find it extremely cute.



Marks&Spencers Fours Seasons Biscuit Tin With Mini Shortbreads
I love getting cookies from M&S and I think the packaging on this one is so adorable.



Laduree Macarons
They are my absolute favourite and I always feel like I am in heaven when eating them.
My favourites:-
-Salted Caramel
-Pistachio
-Praline
-Vanilla




A Beach Holiday
I know this is a long shot but I really would love to go on a beach holiday. I live in the city so my days are always fast-paced, high-stressed and busy. Going somewhere like Santorini or Maldives would be a dream.





I would love to know about your Christmas Wish List as well so please do leave them in the comments or reach me at any other of my social media sites. If you have the time, please do check out my previous blogpost on my Christmas Wish List for beauty products as well (link below) and I will be back tomorrow!

Merry Christmas, xx

Twitter: @jessieashleyyy
Instagram: @fashionjessieee
Email: jessicashleyyy@gmail.com

Check out my previous blogpost on my Christmas Wish List: Makeup/Beauty Items here


No comments:

Post a Comment